Traditional students who completely withdraw from the University during the semester must complete a Withdrawal Form and withdraw from all classes on an add/drop form. These forms are available in Student Administrative Services. Failure to process a drop form will result in a grade of "FA" (failure due to absence) for all courses taken during the semester, and the student may be subject to suspension or dismissal.